Regarding COVID – 19, we wanted to communicate that we are now practicing the following guidelines recommend by the public health officials.
- Increased sanitization practices (i.e. Tables, chairs, washrooms, door handles, etc. on a frequent basis).
- We have adjusted our seating to help with distancing practices.
- Glassware is cleaned after each use via our sanitizing dishwasher. If you prefer, we have plastic cups available upon request.
- We have discontinued filling of other brewery growler bottles. However we will continue to fill New Scotland growlers as we are able to control the cleaning and sanitizing of these growlers before filling.
- Removing our communal boardgames, magazines, books etc.
- Frequent hand washing protocols have been implemented for staff.
- Our food partner, Stone Pizza, has also taken the proper steps to increase safety for our customers. They have also released a notice on their social media if you would like to refer to this for more information.
We will keep you informed if there are any changes. Thanks for your continued support and please insure to keep supporting local businesses in your area as much as possible as we work through these challenging times.
New Scotland Brewing Co.